Well that’s the first month of the new year over and done with. It’s also the ninth month of the Year of Denim completed with full satisfaction.
Only three months of denim wearing remaining, and that raises a few questions…
1. What shall I do when the Year of Denim is over, the Year of Polyester? Email suggestions to email@example.com
2. Where shall I hold the End of the Year of Denim Spectacular? Email suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. What shall I do with all the denim? Email suggestions to email@example.com
4. Is there still time to make Taxi a denim collar?
6. Should I start customising what denim I have?
7. Should I stop buying denim?
I’m off to work now where I can contemplate the answers to these serious matters.
Top: Unworn for a while, Aussie crafted MSK denim vest
Bottom: Ben Sherman jeans
Accessory: Denim slides, another quality donation from fashion spotter D-Ho